Most software systems have become needlessly complex. We rebel against that complexity, fighting it with the most powerful tool available, language itself.
- 64-bit Rebol/core for Linux
Preliminary release found on REBOL Free Downloads.
- Rebol for ARM beta release
Both Rebol/core and Rebol/view ARM v7 beta have been released for testing. Go to REBOL Free Downloads.
- Rebol/view desktop scripts work again
The scripts on rebol.net were marked executable which caused them the fail to download. For example, scripts in the Tests folder on the viewtop run again.
- If you are new to Rebol, we encourage you to dive in and learn a better way to program. Go to the Documents section for tutorials and examples.
- The rebol.net developer site is online again with the prior structure and content. Some services are still offline. We know about these problems and will fix them as soon as possible.
- Rebol 2 is still available here. It is no longer supported, but we have a small maintenance fix planned and will make it available. Watch this page for announcements.
- Rebol 3 is widely available via github.com and other web sites. It is open source under Apache 2.0 (free and free).
A useful resource for new programmers who want to see the primary functions and types in a single glance.