REBOL 3 Guide: Code: Writing code
In order to write code, you need to understand the basic principles.
In this section:
- Learn the code: basic syntax of the language. It's different in important ways.
- Please read code: evaluating blocks, because code is data, and data can be code.
- It is essential to understand the code: words and variables.
- The key to code is to know code: how code is evaluated including operator precedence.
- Learn about code: conditional evaluation used for functions like if, either, case, switch, and select.
- For iteration, read code: repeated evaluation (loops) about loop, repeat, for, foreach, forall, while, and until.
- And finally, you'll need code: defining functions to build any serious programs.
Of course, there's quite a lot more to on this topic, which you can find in the Expressions section.